SUN RAY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Check in time is no earlier than 3:00pm; Checkout time by 9:00am
- Maximum Occupancy - Please adhere to the posted Certificate of Occupancy which is designated by the Borough of Point Pleasant Beach. A violation could result in additional rent, and can result in removal from unit.
- Quiet Hours - The comfort and rights of other Occupants must not be interfered with. Quiet Hours are from 10pm to 8am.
- Music - As a family friendly resort, please remember that not all guests have the same taste in music. Loud music is not allowed in the pool and patio areas. Each house has their own decks or porches, and music should be contained within the confines of your own space.
- Personal Items & Trash - Any personal items shall not obstruct sidewalks, driveways, entrances, stairs and other common areas of property. Parents must always accompany children. Please keep the common areas free of trash. There are several blue trash cans located on the property and should be used for disposal, including the trash from inside your unit. The containers are maintained by a commercial company, so there is no need for recycling separation.
- Pool – For use of registered guests only. Pool to be used at own risk. No Lifeguard on premises or duty. Parents MUST accompany children under 16 at pool at all times. There is to be no food or alcohol in the in the pool area. Other beverages are permitted but must be in a plastic container. No glass, no smoking and no pets are allowed in the pool area.
- Pets - Pets are welcome on the property, with the exception of the East Home – (Pink House) and Poolside Apartment, if each unit is rented by separate parties. Pets should stay leashed at all times. Pets are not allowed inside the pool or inside the gated pool area. The grassy areas behind the blue and yellow houses are for recreational use only. Please walk your dog street side to use the bathroom and pick up after them.
- East – Pink House/Apt – This is a two-family home and offers access solely through the front door (for the house). However, the front porch has designated areas for each tenant use, and must not be obstructed by the other tenant. Main access to the apartment unit is located poolside.
- Parking – Park in designated parking area only. Spaces are assigned per unit. Illegally parked cars will be charged, towed or booted at owner’s expense.
- Keys – You will be issued 2 keys per unit. Keys are Restricted and cannot be copied. If additional keys are needed, contact owner/manager. $75 fee for any lost key. Keys must be returned on checkout.
- Utilities and Services – All utilities are provided. Any problems MUST be reported to owner/manager immediately. Owner is not liable for any inconvenience or harm caused by stoppage or reduction in services beyond owner’s control. Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors must not be interfered with.
- Occupant will return unit in the condition that it was received. Occupant is liable for any damages to unit for their term of use. In the event the unit is not left in the condition it was received, a $100 minimum cleanup charge is incurred and will be taken from security deposit. Final inspection on checkout by manager/owner and occupant when available.
- Owners are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage to personal property and/or possessions of any registered or unregistered guest.
The above rules are in addition to any rules posted at the pool.
For informational purposes only
We have attached the Rules &
Regulations for the Borough of Point Pleasant Beach. If for
any reason you or guests receive a summons, you are fully responsible.
(NOTE: You will need Adobe
Acrobat Reader to view this document.)